Bois-Franc is a world of difference!
From the very start, Bois-Franc was planned to be in a class apart.
- a committed, seasoned developer
- qualified builders with long experience, renowned not only for their skills but also for their daring unconventionality
- a very wide range of housing options, adapted to today’s lifestyles
- 17% of the overall territory is preserved for green and blue spaces
- homes are grouped, in harmony, around parks, lakes, squares, piazzas and piazzettas
- parks, bicycle paths and walking trails, 2 daycare centres and a residence for independant retirees
- clay brick, in earth tones, on all building exteriors
- at least one underground garage per dwelling unit, without any garage doors fronting any homes
- underground power lines and uniform, appropriate lighting throughout the development
- a plaza with four service buildings providing access to several shops without leaving the development
- a distinctive observatory where the entire development may be admired all at once
- street layout designed to discourage all but local traffic
- public transit service within the development
- uniform, exclusive regulations (referred to as an «architectural servitude»).
The architecture of the buildings, exterior appearance, window arrangement, choice of materials and colours, yard design, types of fences and landscaping recommended, authorized parking and no-parking areas, the location of satellite dishes—everything has been taken into consideration to make sure that Bois-Franc maintains its charm, prestige and appeal, for the benefit of its residents and future buyers.
Bois-Franc's architectural servitude—the best guarantee for preserving and protecting the development's distinctive style; while enhancing the value of Bois-Franc's homes—is well worth understanding to ensure compliance.
Bois-Franc's architectural servitude makes a world of difference!